Check-out our quarterly newsletter for safety articles, tips, and EH&S updates.
FDN(wh)Y Me?: Real-life, monthly FDNY inspection scenarios to assist laboratories in maintaining inspection-ready safety and compliance conditions.
Close Encounters of the Lab Kind: The Santayana Report: Incident report series from Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) written about recent occurrences at the University and elsewhere. The information presented is intended to provide awareness and help readers plan against a similar situation in their laboratory or work area.
Program-specific pamphlets, developed procide to provide an overview of indiviual safety programs.
- Biological Safety Program Overview
- Chemical Tracking System
- Controlled Substances Management
- Fire Life Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Hydrogen Flouride
- Laboratory Safety & Chemical Hygiene
- Laser Safety
- Medical Surveillance
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Radioactive Waste Management
- Radiation Safety @ Morningisde, Lamont, Nevis & Barnard
- School of the Arts Hazardous Materials Management
- Solvent Recycling
- Training Program Overview
- Universal Waste Management - CUMC
- Universal Waste Management - Morningside
A condensed version of the health & safety manual with useful emergency contact information