|How to take online test and get the RASCAL Certificate?
ATTENTION SUPERVISORS AND RESPONSIBLE INVESTIGATORS.
Please have everyone in your department receiving a Dosimetry Badge take the Rascal test online.
- Go to the RASCAL website, https://www.rascal.columbia.edu/.
- On the right hand side, under Login, choose "Training Center" module.
User: Your Columbia Email ID/UNI
Password: Your email password
Click "Log on".
- When in RASCAL click the link "Safety Courses".
- Go to Medical Center Courses.
- Click the link titled "Radiation Safety Training" (TC1750).
- On the left hand side of screen, click on "Take Test".
- When the test has been completed, print TWO certificates
One copy should be submitted to the Radiation Safety Office at,
601 West 168th Street
New York, NY 10032
Phone: (212) 305-0303
Email it to email@example.com.
And please keep the other copy for your records.
Everyone taking this test SHOULD have attended the Radiation Safety lecture training. Yearly refresher trainings are REQUIRED. For training schedule please call Radiation Safety office at (212) 305-0303.
Technical difficulties? Please contact RASCAL
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org| Helpline: (212) 851-0213
Information on this site is intended for use by the CUMC, NYPH, & NYSPI only, and may not be applicable elsewhere.